Fri, 14 Dec 2018
18
Cape Town

A man was electrocuted while replacing a geyser in Mooikloof, Pretoria, on Tuesday afternoon.

Netcare 911 said in a statement that the 22-year-old man's body had to be removed through the roof of the house he was working at.

"The patient was assessed and found to sadly have no signs of life and declared deceased," spokesperson Shawn Herbst said.

"The fire and rescue services had to be called to remove the deceased from the ceiling."

All necessary authorities were on the scene, according to the statement.

More South Africa News

Access More

Sign up for South Africa News

a daily newsletter full of things to discuss over drinks.and the great thing is that it's on the house!